Our client is looking for a band 6 speech and language physiotherapist, who have Neurology and Dysphagia experience. The duration of the contract will be three to four months. The successful candidate will be responsible for assessment, diagnosis, treatment and management of adult patient with communication and language challenges; maintaining the associated records, providing appropriate intervention and evaluating the outcome.
- Degree in Speech and Language Therapy [or equivalent]
- Evidence of maintaining professional competence through CPD
- HCPC registered
Why Work with Verovian Consultancy?
- Excellent renumeration package
- Access to exclusive Vacancies withing the NHS and PRIVATE sectors in your preferred geographical area and field
- Support from an approachable and knowledgeable friendly team
- Online training available
- Assistance with accommodation and relocation where required
- Weekly pay - always on time
- An assigned consultant
- Recomment a friend bonus scheme* [When you recommend a friend or colleague to Verovian Consultancy, you can earn up to £200 worth of voucher per recommendation once they have worked with us for 200hours. There is no limit to the number of friends you can recommend to us]
Speech and Language Therapists