We are recruiting for a band 5 Locum Radiographer to start as soon as possible for an ongoing role. Duties include undertaking examination on a wide range of patients, providing high quality radiographic images.
Ideal candidate will be responsible for the patients in your care, and where appropriate to inform the relatives and carer the procedure being undertaken. You will be expected to be competent in all routine diagnostic techniques, using highly developed physical skills to provide images of diagnostic quality in a timely manner. You will be expected to accurately position patients with minimum discomfort to facilitate accurate diagnostic images.
You will be expected to participate in an on-call 7 day rota with the rest of the team.
Candidate Specific requirements
Bsc in Diagnostic radiography or equivalent
Evidence of post-qualifying CPD
Ability to prioritise workload and previous experience of working in a busy environment
An understanding of up to date radiation protection regulation
Why work with Verovian Consultancy Limited?
- Excellent pay rate!!!!
- Access to exclusive Vacancies within the NHS and PRIVATE sectors in your preferred geographical area and field
- Support from an approachable and knowledgeable friendly team
- Online training available
- Assistance with accommodation and relocation where required
- An assigned consultant
- £200 bonus scheme* [When you recommend a friend or colleague to Verovian Consultancy, we will reward you with to £200 per recommendation. There is no limit to the number of friends you can recommend to us]
Locum Radiographer Band 5