We are excited to advertise this position for a medicines optimisation pharmacist to work for a CCG in the North West region to start as soon as possible. You will be an experienced pharmacist, with a post-graduate clinical diploma or similar qualification.
You will be available to start immediately. This is for 3 months contract initially.
Some tasks may be office-based working closely with the GP/Pharmacist prescribing leads for Clinical Commissioning Groups. Delivery of strategic functions will require working within CCGs to ensure service delivery meets customer needs. Delivery will be in accordance to the service agreed with accountability to Senior Medicines Optimisation Lead in the team. As a pharmacist, you will be expected to a drive and to develop innovation and better productivity with the delivery of all services for customers.
Relevant (2 year) clinical diploma/post graduate qualification or equivalent evidence of clinical experience in a similar role
Evidence of post-qualifying CPD
Experience of developing and interpreting relevant evidence based / NHS policy and guidance to local situation
Experience of Medicines management advice with evidence of achievement in primary care and across the interface
Why work with Verovian Consultancy Limited?
- Excellent pay rate!!!!
- Access to exclusive Vacancies within the NHS and PRIVATE sectors in your preferred geographical area and field
- Support from an approachable and knowledgeable friendly team
- Online training available
- Assistance with accommodation and relocation where required
- An assigned consultant
- £200 bonus scheme* [When you recommend a friend or colleague to Verovian Consultancy, we will reward you with to £200 per recommendation. There is no limit to the number of friends you can recommend to us]
Medicines Optimisation Pharmacist