Band 7 Sonographer required with our NHS client in Manchester. Ultrasound skills to include: general, gynaecological, superficial imaging including small parts, groins, abdominal walls, thyroid,venous scans, obstetrics and a MSK.
Minimum requirement include:
- B.Sc. in Radiography or D.C.R. or equivalent and post graduate award in mammographic studies (formerly the Certificate of Competence in Mammography)
- HCPC registered
- Experience in the fields as described aboveâ€‹
Why Work with Verovian Consultancy?
- Excellent renumeration package
- Access to exclusive Vacancies withing the NHS and PRIVATE sectors in your preferred geographical area and field
- Support from an approachable and knowledgeable friendly team
- Online training available
- Assistance with accommodation and relocation where required
- Weekly pay - always on time
- An assigned consultant
- Recomment a friend bonus scheme* [When you recommend a friend or colleague to Verovian Consultancy, you can earn up to £200 worth of voucher per recommendation once they have worked with us for 200hours. There is no limit to the number of friends you can recommend to us
*Terms and Condition apply