Our client is looking for a qualified, Band 5, Psychological Wellbeing Practitioner In Doncaster. From Monday to Friday 9-5 with some flexibility in the hours, This role is to commence on the 1st of April for at least 4 months.
Candidate will be a qualified IAPT Psychological Wellbeing Practitioner - Qualification from PWP Training, Course (Post Graduate Certificate or Level 3 undergraduate course) OR equivalent experience such as having experience in Mental Health Work
Experiences and competences to include:
- High level of enthusiasm and motivation
- Advanced communication skills
- Ability to work within a team
- Ability to use clinical supervision and personal development positively
- Ability to work under pressure
Candidate Specific Skills / Requirements:
Why work with Verovian Consultancy Limited?