Our client is looking to hire a full time locum pharmacy dispenser in Sunderland area to start as soon as possible. The ideal candidate will initially work as a locum pharmacy dispenser with the possibility of taking a more permanent/long term position within forward thinking organisation. This unique opportunity means you will be working with a great team whilst receiving expert coaching and support to enable you to carry out your role in full confidence.
This role is 40 hours a week - No weekend hours
· Receiving and collecting prescriptions following the SOPs as required by the GPhC
· Providing high levels of customer care
· Assembling and labelling medicines with the full description of contents etc as laid down in the SOPs.
· Ensuring maximum profit gained through proper endorsing and product selection
· Answering general telephone enquires from surgeries and patients
· Selling to and advising customers on medicines and complimentary preparations and referring when appropriate.
· Carrying out any administration as required such as filing, end of month prescription paperwork and services claims
· Promotion and correct operation of Prescription Collection and Delivery Service
· Ordering dispensary stock, checking and accepting deliveries and updating stock control system.
· General housekeeping duties throughout the pharmacy
· Undertaking other duties appropriate to the post as agreed with the Responsible Pharmacist
£200 colleague bonus fee* [When you recommend a friend or colleague to Verovian Consultancy, we will reward you with to £200 per recommendation. There is no limit to the number of friends you can recommend to us]
For more information about this role, contact Kemi or Katie on 01915118092 or you may apply below.
Locum Pharmacy Dispenser