We are currently recruiting for a full time permanent pharmacy dispenser to start as soon as possible. You will be working in an independent, family owned busy dispensary in Northumberland area within a friendly team. You will be ready to start as soon as possible.
Our client prides themselves in providing the best support for their staffs. Your duty will include providing support to other colleagues including the pharmacist and the counter assistant. You will have previous excellent customer service experience and be willing to offer excellent customer service.
Your role will include delivering technical aspects of dispensary roles such as labelling, ordering medication, endorsing, collection of presciption. You will be expected to deliver dispensary operation in an efficient manner, following the company SOPs.
In return, you will command an excellent remuneration package, excellent support and opportunity to further develop your skills and expertise.
For more information about this role, you may get in touch with Kemi on 01915118092 or 07930442295
Why work with Verovian Consultancy Limited?
- Excellent pay rate!!!!
- Access to exclusive Vacancies within the NHS and PRIVATE sectors in your preferred geographical area and field
- Support from an approachable and knowledgeable friendly team
- Online training available
- Assistance with accommodation and relocation where required
- An assigned consultant
- £200 bonus scheme* [When you recommend a friend or colleague to Verovian Consultancy, we will reward you with to £200 per recommendation. There is no limit to the number of friends you can recommend to us]
Pharmacy Dispenser NVQ 2 or NVQ 3